This group experience is available for any herd, crash, or flock of adventurous and animal loving guests wanting a dream-like, ultimate zoo experience. Overnight programs include a Zootalk, an after-hours flashlight tour of the zoo, a take-home craft, evening snack, breakfast, and a Group Behind the Scenes tour. Guests will sleep under the stars in the zoo’s Education Grove.
· Available Friday evening 5 PM – Saturday morning 11 AM
· Hot breakfast featuring the Safari Café’s famous breakfast burritos included.
· Add-on Dinner packages available.
· Campers bring their own camping gear.
· Full day admission to the zoo on Saturday with Giraffe Feeding and Stingray Bay admission included.
· Availability is limited, call today!
· $110 per person
· Note: a minimum of 30 people (or $3,300) is required, $110 per person for any guest above the 30 person minimum
· A $300 deposit is required at time of booking. Final payment required 2 weeks prior to event date.
· Overnights are available for adventurers age 2 and over.
· Adult chaperones are required – recommended 1 chaperone for every 10.
· Alcohol prohibited.