Fresno Chaffee Zoo is happy to welcome school groups for field trips!
Field trip reservations should be made at least 1 month before desired visit date. We accept reservations from any licensed organization that is providing educational opportunities for their group. Rates are applicable Monday – Friday only.
- Fresno County Student: $4.00
- Outside Fresno County Student: $5.00
- Fresno County Educator/Adult: $8.00
- Outside Fresno County Educator/Adult: $9.00
- All self-led field trips will receive 1 free educator adult for every 5 student tickets purchased.
- Special needs classes will receive as many educator/adult tickets as needed to successfully bring the class to the Zoo.
Minimum Required Number of Guests: 10 total guests
***Special Needs classes do not need to meet the minimum number.
Full payment at least 1 week before the visit date is highly recommended (but not required) to expedite the group’s entry to the Zoo for the field trip. All payments are due by the day of the field trip and must be paid in one lump sum payment. Payments can be made over the phone, or in person at the ticket booth. Multiple payments will not be accepted on the day of visit.
Accessibility & Inclusion
We offer a number of accomodations and resources to help guests enjoy the Zoo. Please see our Accessibility and Inclusion page for more information about the resources available before and during your visit.