Introducing Virtual Zoo Camp!
Are you ready for a wild time with our first ever Virtual Zoo Camp? We are bringing Zoo Camp to you like never before. Campers ages 5-11 can join us for a week filled with animal meet-and-greets, crafts, nature discoveries, and behind the scenes! Daily live check-ins with Zoo staff will help you explore the Zoo’s habitats from the comfort of your own home.
- Just like camp, you will check in your child by logging in to our daily check-ins.
- Daily check-ins will also be recorded for families that may not be able to attend or want to watch it again.
- Templates, worksheets and instructions for crafts and other activities will be available for download.
- Camp schedule and other notes will be provided to families the Friday before camp begins.
- Additional activities will be available for campers and families to independently connect with camp themes and nature.
- Virtual Camp materials are available in both English and Spanish.
July 27-31: Camp-a-saurus
Dig up the past and uncover the secrets of dinosaurs, fossils and prehistoric creatures!
August 3-7 Colorful Creatures
Take a spin around the color wheel to discover nature’s brightest animals and habitats!
August 10-14 Global Zooventures
Travel the continents as we learn about animals and habitats all around the globe!
Cost: $40 per household, per week
Our camp crafts and activities are designed to use supplies you likely have at home. For those that want to make sure they have everything they need to participate in all of the fun, we have developed weekly boxes containing supplies to go with each week’s theme. Box contents include craft materials and templates, printed instructions, additional crafts, nature play ideas, surprises, and a t-shirt for decorating at home. Weekly craft supply box available for pick up for $25 per camper (t-shirt size and pick up times will be confirmed by staff).
Scissors, glue, white paper, crayons, paint and pencils not included.
*Each Virtual Camp requires a minimum of 10 participant households to take place.