Get a “crash” course in rhinos with this interactive experience! Meet with our zookeepers to learn about greater one-horned rhino care while touring their behind-the-scenes space. Don’t forget to give the rhino a scratch and feed him some of his favorite snacks!
Guests can also purchase a one-of-a-kind rhino painting experience to add on to their encounter! With the purchase of a painting, a portion of the proceeds go toward the International Rhino Foundation, an organization dedicated to saving wild rhino populations.
- Length: 1 hour
- Maximum Capacity: 6 guests
- Members: $100 per person
- Non-members: $115 per person
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Tour price includes admission.
- To book an animal encounter, click here.
- Price: $50 per painting (8”x11” canvas)
- Limit: 4 paintings per program
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org after booking your Greater One-horned Rhino encounter to add a painting onto your program.