Set your alarm for Breakfast with the Rhinos! Help the zookeepers prepare the morning diet for our Greater One-Horned rhinos before joining them for your own breakfast from a private exhibit overlook. Complete your experience with an up-close encounter and opportunity to feed the rhino one more snack. The most important meal of the day is soon to be your favorite!
Guests can also purchase a one-of-a-kind rhino painting experience to add on to their encounter! With the purchase of a painting, a portion of the proceeds go toward the International Rhino Foundation, an organization dedicated to saving wild rhino populations.
- Length: 2.5 hours
- Maximum Capacity: 6 guests
- Members: $150 per person
- Non-members: $165 per person
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Tour price includes admission.
- To book an animal encounter, click here.
- Price: $50 per painting (8”x11” canvas)
- Limit: 4 paintings per program
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org after booking your Greater One-horned Rhino encounter to add a painting onto your program.